Week 7 Recap (Part 1)

So, I'll have a recap up soon, but I did this last night trying to get something up quickly before the Phillies game. However, I failed in that the file was too big to upload to Blogspot.

But I've found a way to do this, and I will experiment with it more in the future. I'm thinking about getting all of us involved in some way. Maybe do guest spots with owners in the League. I don't know, I'm just experimenting here. Let me know what you think.

I believe my brother and I will produce the first official JFL Podcast next week. I'll include writeups, too. Things should die down and my schedule will open up after I start my job on Nov. 9. That's when I'm done working two jobs and cheering for the future World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies. Hopefully.










Comments