JFL Week (Weak) 11 Preview: Short and Sweet

I'm back!

My ship didn't hit an iceberg and neither did my fantasy team.

I'm still in first place, or, as I like to shout from the front of my ship, "I'm the king of the world!"

World of Noise is doing the same.

We're both tan, full of food and ready to clinch playoff spots.

This weekend, both he and I can clinch playoff spots, and so can the as Channel 4 News Team and Chinese Organ Thieves (but not likely for them).

The scenarios are too numerous to list at this point, so we'll hold off on them for another week.

The biggest thing that can happen in Week 11 is that both the Jammers and Noise can clinch divisional titles if all goes well. Both teams need the same thing, a win over a division rival and the other division rival to lose their games against NFC teams. It's possible both teams can do the same thing this weekend.

The News Team and Organ Thieves play each other in the game of the week as the two 6-4 teams match up, looking to take the lead in the NFC West. The winner may clinch a playoff spot, but no matter what, the winner will have the edge heading into the final two weeks.

I'll recap that and more from Week 11 next week.

This is short because I just returned from the cruise, worked 18 hours on Friday, traveled to Hamilton, N.Y., today and I have to go to Annapolis, Md., tomorrow for the entire day.

I'll miss my third straight Eagles game, but hey, they're 2-0 when I do not watch. Maybe if I stop watching them, they'll win a Super Bowl.

Anyway, happy to be back on dry land and look forward to the rest of the season.

Comments