JimmyJam Football League Week 11 Preview (11.14.14)

It’s the week I’ve been waiting for all fall.

Yes, I play Parker, but that’s not it.

Dancing to a big 'W' in Week 11You better believe that I'm going to beat Parker this weekend. But,
I'll tell you what. He's lucky. So lucky.

Josh Gordon's suspension ends after this weekend.

So lucky.

Why do I keep typing that?

Because that's his phrase. When you beat him, "You're lucky."

When you lose to him, he's better than you.

It's how Parker's fantasy world works. Am I right, Choo?

Choo knows. Man, I can't wait for baseball season when we're all
in the same division for the first time.
I’ve had Week 11 circled because it’s the weekend of the Joe Naretto wedding! One of my best friends is finally getting married and I will be a groomsmen for the first time. (I’m not counting the time I was World of Noise’s best man because it was on an island in the Caribbean. That was awesome, but I was one of one, whereas this is a full wedding party with reception and all, so it should be a blast.)

OK, so I lied. Not about the wedding, that’s happening. But I had this weekend circled for Parker.

It’s time to sweep him. I’ve been waiting for this ever since I kicked his butt early in the year.

Now, I have the chance to end Parker’s playoff hopes while at the same time clinching a division title. Of course, I’ll need a Choo win over Jerk to get the division title, but still, it’s going to be a great Sunday.

Parker is projected to get some good points, but come on. Jared Cook had his good week last week. And I don’t trust Andy Dalton to get it to his receivers.

So, when I return from the awesome wedding trip to D.C., I should get in just in time to throw up some great smack talk.

There are some other good divisional matchups, including Channel 4 News Team vs. Chinese Organ Thieves. The Thieves are 6-4 and in good shape for a playoff spot, but a loss to the News Team (4-6) will create a bit of a mess in the NFC. It will be even messier if T-Money beats the Toasters. That would create a situation where five teams are either 5-6 or 6-5 with two weeks to go.

I’d go into Week 11 more, but this is the one week where all of you have to give me a break. It’s my bye week. I won’t have a chance to write while in D.C., obviously, so you’ll just have to let me slide on this one.


Good luck to all except Slackers and Fear. … And Jerk.

Comments