Team Suck Still Leads

After a wild week of baseball, Team Suck still remains on top after squeaking out a 9-8 win.

Several other scores were close, except for the Generals' 17-4 blowout over the Drunken Cabbies. The Evening News was close to a blowout win, leading 14-6 on Sunday morning, but the Slammers battled back to force an 11-11 tie, capping the comeback with a single from Marlon Byrd at around 10 p.m.

I'll write more on this week later. I just have to go to work now. Too bad this couldn't b
e my job.

Here's the bi-weekly Jam Score Rankings. I moved them to my fantasy football archive site because this way you can see the spreadsheet easier than me cutting and pasting here. Plus, there's more details.

Week 4: Jam Score Rankings

Rank Team
1 Team Suck
2 Sex Panthers
3 NJ Bombers
4 The Stankinator
5 KQHS Channel 9 Evening News
6 Dolphs Destroyers
7 JimmyJam Slammers
8 Graybill's Generals
9 Gameday Gamblers
10 Backward's K's
11 Bad News Bears
12 Drunken Taxi Drivers

Comments